August 29, 2013 by Emily
Holy Hiatus Batman!
Ok, so I could rattle off excuses about why I’ve dropped off the face of the planet (the wedding, school starting up again, my birthday) OH….my birthday!
Today marks my 28th birthday and I can’t wait to celebrate with my family and friends over the weekend. It also seems like a perfect time to start a 30 by 30 list. The 30 things I’d like to accomplish in the next two years:
- Get Married!
- Go Skydiving
- Bench press my body weight
- Renovate my kitchen by myself!
- Be in another art show, with NEW work
- Deadlift 2x my body weight
- Road trip cross country with Alex.
- Master my Chicken Tikka Masla recipe
- Start composting at the house
- Build my own deck furniture
- Finish building my art website
- Start selling things on etsy
- Down size my closet to a well fitted, stylish, classic wardrobe, and KEEP IT SMALL!
- Go to Iceland
- Take a digital Photography Class
- Take a Graphic Design Class
- Start Screen printing again!
- Get an Elementary art job
- Figure out if I’m really meant to be a teacher
- Learn Spanish
- Swim with sharks, AGAIN
- Hang up ALL the art in our home
- Finish the quilt I’ve been “working on” for far too long
- Grown mermaid hair, and then donate it!
- Learn to knit or crochet
- Compete at a powerlifting meet
- Go to the “Wizarding World of Harry Potter”
- Pay off all my credit cards
- Learn to ride a motorcycle
- Celebrate the last night of my 20′s in EPIC style!
I’ll keep you posted as things progress… especially with pictures of my screaming my head off whenever I go skydiving!